In the month of January, 110 individuals were brought to Nevada County hospitals due to a mental health issue that made that person a danger to themselves or others, county officials reported Tuesday during a meeting of the county’s board of supervisors.
Many in Nevada County battling depression, drugs and suicidal tendencies
Trending in: Business
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- Good planning now ensures ‘luckier’ future
- Burkes join Delta @ Comstock Mortgage