The prominent peach-colored Victorian that houses Villa Venezia Ristorante Italiano in downtown Grass Valley will soon be taking its final bow, as the restaurant is set to close with the retirement of its owner.
Villa Venezia: A final bow
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations