A question about whether God forgives murderers was part of a preliminary hearing in the 1980 killing of a South Lake Tahoe gas station attendant.
Hearing in 1980 South Lake Tahoe murder begins
Trending in: Business
- CoLiving building lacks permits, residents ordered to vacate
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Heart & Soul Alpacas and Spinnery: warm and fuzzy
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage