The Nevada County Consolidated Fire District Board of Directors voted unanimously Tuesday night to spend $28,000 on a firefighting consulting firm to conduct an operational audit, find a new fire chief and formulate a transition plan.
Consolidated contracts consultant to find chief
Trending in: Business
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- Good planning now ensures ‘luckier’ future
- Burkes join Delta @ Comstock Mortgage