Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
- Grass Valley car collision sends 2 to hospital
- Hit-and-run driver strikes homeless person going to Grass Valley Salvation Army shelter
- Two Colfax residents arrested in connection with brutal assault
- Nevada County’s homeless shelter takes in first guests
- Penn Valley man arrested on child porn charges