Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Business
- Former deputy, wife file new suit in county court against Sheriff's Office
- Police blotter: Caller reports trespassing Jehovah's witnesses
- Nevada County Supervisors deny appeal against Loma Rica industrial building
- UFOs (United Flying Octogenarians) land in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Grass Valley Fire hires new firefighter, loses one to Sacramento