Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Business
- Suspect in Grass Valley stabbing claims self defense
- Seven arrested at ‘huge’ pot-trimming facility
- After more than three decades, Abundant Life pastor steps down
- Changes to Nevada City camping ordinance could mean jail for repeat offenders
- Nevada County Consolidated approves union contract, COLA increases for firefighters