Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Business
- Interim HealthCare becomes Grass Valley Chamber ‘friend’
- All About Wells aids residents in well water conservation
- Our issues are in our tissues: Healing trauma with yoga
- New fence between Safeway parking lot and Mill Street due to safety, garbage issues
- Dedrick’s Cheese now stocked at Tess’ Kitchen Store