The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
- Containment of Lowell Fire expected Aug. 10
- Firefighters thank Nevada County for its support during Lowell Fire
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe