The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops