A Grass Valley man arrested in August in connection with a number of burglaries, after allegedly being caught in the act at a local grocery store, was sentenced Friday to 240 days in jail.
Grass Valley man sentenced in burglary case
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations