East Main Street, at the intersection of Presley Way, will be momentarily closed to through traffic for utility line work 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 2. A delay of up to five minutes is possible. The City asks for drivers to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciates your patience.
East Main Street at Presley Way temporarily closed Saturday
Trending in: Business
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Local fire units quash vegetation fire on Litton Trail
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire