When it comes to the closing of Cirino’s of Nevada City, get informed. Obama passed a law that 30 hours is now “full-time,” making it impossible for an employee to pay for health benefits.
Don’t blame Cirino’s
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley