A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Business
- Forever Yours Florist & Gifts celebrates ‘Make Someone Smile Week’
- Your government or your nonprofits, your choice
- Kane’s Fine Food in downtown Grass Valley features new renovations
- Sierra Business Council to hold summit on sustainable business practices
- Meet your merchant: IHOP and Baskin Robbins