A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Business
- Interim HealthCare becomes Grass Valley Chamber ‘friend’
- All About Wells aids residents in well water conservation
- Our issues are in our tissues: Healing trauma with yoga
- New fence between Safeway parking lot and Mill Street due to safety, garbage issues
- Dedrick’s Cheese now stocked at Tess’ Kitchen Store