A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Big Oak Valley man to face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, making criminal threats and bringing drugs into jail after a reported three-day methamphetamine binge.
Spear attack meth binge case moves forward
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley