A North San Juan man was arrested and booked into county jail after allegedly stabbing his ex-girlfriend in the leg during a domestic dispute.
Alleged assault involving a knife leads to arrest
Trending in: Business
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley