TAHOE/TRUCKEE — A 4.0 magnitude earthquake that struck overnight about a half hour south of Lake Tahoe is the largest in a series of small temblors that have recently occurred throughout the region, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
4.0 quake hits south of Lake Tahoe
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success