Growing up in Nevada County, when I wanted to catch a catfish, I used chicken liver as bait. My father and I would get the liver from Holiday Market in Penn Valley, go over to Lake Wildwood and reel in giant catfish from the small man-made lake.
Te’o’s plight circled by media sharks
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy