A Grass Valley woman was arrested after she allegedly tried to pay for items with a counterfeit $100 bill, and was linked to a similar incident the week before.
Grass Valley woman arrested in connection with counterfeit $100 bills
Trending in: Business
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- Burkes join Delta @ Comstock Mortgage
- Good planning now ensures ‘luckier’ future