Ohio by way of Texas? South Dakota by way of Utah. So much to see and so little time. Over the past 23 years Chris Conard has driven from Sacramento to 37 states and four provinces. Conrad will be the guest speaker at the Sierra Foothills Audubon Society’s meeting at 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 7 in the Community Room of the Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada City. This program of photos and short videos will highlight some of the travels, uncomfortable nights and wonderful sunrises. The main subject will be the birds, other wildlife and natural areas seen, with a focus on trips to Colorado, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. Like a road trip, there will be a lot to see at a fast pace.
Natural resource specialist shares travel highlights
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations