KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Inside a small bungalow on the street separating Kansas City, Kan., from its sister city in Missouri, a small group of entrepreneurs are working on their ideas for the next high-tech startup, tapping Google Inc.'s new superfast Internet connection that has turned the neighborhood into an unlikely settlement dubbed the "Silicon Prairie."
Ultrafast Internet draws startups to Kansas City
Trending in: Business
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success