KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Inside a small bungalow on the street separating Kansas City, Kan., from its sister city in Missouri, a small group of entrepreneurs are working on their ideas for the next high-tech startup, tapping Google Inc.'s new superfast Internet connection that has turned the neighborhood into an unlikely settlement dubbed the "Silicon Prairie."
Ultrafast Internet draws startups to Kansas City
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year