As I was reading Wayne Hild’s letter to the editor of Jan. 3, in which he expressed his opinion that Republicans in Congress were hurting job creation and that “Reagan’s trickle-down economics was a shell game,” I could not help but notice both the front-page article and the “open letter” published on the same day regarding the closing of Cirino’s Bar & Grill in Nevada City.
Elections do have consequences
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy