Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Insanity can also be defined as electing the same people over and over and expecting different results.
Definition of insanity
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations