An alert towing company employee spotted two men hopping a fence at Hansen Brothers Enterprises and foiled a pair of would-be metal thieves, said Nevada County Sheriff Keith Royal.
Grass Valley man arrested in alleged attempted metal theft
Trending in: Business
- Siteline Architecture hires new staff member
- RVC Bank to give shareholders special dividend
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- We are taxed, taxed and taxed again
- Commentary: Take advantage of highs by trimming gains