Shortly after Grass Valley eliminated its parks and recreation department in June 2009 amid recession-induced budget shortfalls, its former director found herself in the city council audience still lobbying for a dog park that she had pushed for.
Former city employee still builds community
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations