Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell joined California Attorney General Kamala Harris in filing a civil lawsuit Wednesday against natural gas companies Phillips 66 and ConocoPhillips for allegedly failing to properly inspect and maintain underground storage tanks at more than 560 gas stations in California.
California and Nevada County sue gas station companies
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops