A Grass Valley man arrested for allegedly arranging to have sex with underage girls has pleaded no contest to three charges in return for a possible sentence of three years. Samuel Joseph Luti, 20 at the time, was arrested at a local motel Sept. 28, 2011, where he allegedly had arranged to have sex with a 15-year-old.
Grass Valley man pleads no contest to sex charges
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops