For weeks now, there has been nothing in The Union about Frankie, the little dog that was beaten, shot and left to starve or die from his assault. This is a county that is rich in animal advocacy, yet we haven’t read any updates on Placer Sheriff Department’s progress toward arrest and indictment of the perpetrator.
Judge us by our treatment of animals
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy