In response to your article published Nov. 30, “Half of charity donations lost to overhead,” I agree with the advice that donors must understand how donations are used; however, I must set the record straight on Habitat for Humanity because we do not spend any donations on overhead.
Setting the record straight
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations