My thanks to Jim and the PG&E crew from Oakley who worked on Black Road until 2 a.m. Monday morning to restore my power. Fortunately it wasn’t raining, but I know that you guys would have been working even in the rain. The crews of PG&E have demonstrated again the dedication that took them to New Jersey a couple of weeks ago. This time, it was here at home. Thanks again, PG&E; you’re the best.
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations