My thanks to Jim and the PG&E crew from Oakley who worked on Black Road until 2 a.m. Monday morning to restore my power. Fortunately it wasn’t raining, but I know that you guys would have been working even in the rain. The crews of PG&E have demonstrated again the dedication that took them to New Jersey a couple of weeks ago. This time, it was here at home. Thanks again, PG&E; you’re the best.
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life