A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Penn Valley man to answer on methamphetamine sales charges after a preliminary hearing into evidence Thursday.
Penn Valley man to face meth sales charges
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life