A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Penn Valley man to answer on methamphetamine sales charges after a preliminary hearing
Penn Valley man to face meth sales charges
Trending in: Business
- Adventure Travel: book a trip with travel agent Jan Alford — chances are she’s been there
- Cedar Ridge Salon expands, provides new services
- Sierra Commons celebrates anniversary
- Fisher: You are ready for retirement, but is your portfolio?
- Kane’s Fine Food in downtown Grass Valley features new renovations