New swimming holes, fishing areas, winding hiking trails, rugged mountain biking paths and scenic vistas will be rendered available to the public as the Bear Yuba Land Trust revealed plans to acquire a pivotal piece of property that will connect the Middle Yuba River to the South Yuba River.
Land purchase to connect Yuba River trails
Trending in: Business
- Siteline Architecture hires new staff member
- RVC Bank to give shareholders special dividend
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- We are taxed, taxed and taxed again
- Commentary: Take advantage of highs by trimming gains