Thanks to all who donated socks for Sandy Survivors! We still have until Dec. 1 to fill those collection boxes at B&C Hardware, SPD in Grass Valley and Nevada City, the Sierra Presbyterian Church and Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. Thanks, too, for the support of The Union and KNCO for the coverage they have given this project. Nevada County is a great place to live! The people in Breezy Point and Belle Harbor, N.Y., will appreciate your generosity and so do I.
Thanks for ‘Socks for Sandy’ support
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Learning at the speed of life
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops