Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a compliance check on a marijuana grow just outside Penn Valley ended up seizing guns, money and more than 100
Compliance check yields more than 100 pounds of pot
Trending in: Business
- Adventure Travel: book a trip with travel agent Jan Alford — chances are she’s been there
- Sierra Commons celebrates anniversary
- Cedar Ridge Salon expands, provides new services
- Understand your lease, avoid unexpected expenses
- Fisher: You are ready for retirement, but is your portfolio?