Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a compliance check on a marijuana grow just outside Penn Valley ended up seizing guns, money and more than 100 pounds of processed pot.
Compliance check yields more than 100 pounds of pot
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success