It’s the smell that hits you first. Anyone past his mid-30s will remember that familiar cardboard scent of thousands of vinyl record albums in their colorful covers, stacked against each other in alphabetical order.
Grass Valley store owner at forefront of vinyl resurgence
Trending in: Business
- Siteline Architecture hires new staff member
- RVC Bank to give shareholders special dividend
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- We are taxed, taxed and taxed again
- Commentary: Take advantage of highs by trimming gains