When we moved to Grass Valley in 2003 to build a home and settle here, we broke ground in February and moved in that August ... the same year! Good builder and few changes. So we were nonplused by the replacement of the rest stops at Donner Summit.
Trending in: Business
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- Burkes join Delta @ Comstock Mortgage
- Good planning now ensures ‘luckier’ future