Strollers along the corner of South Pine and Spring streets in Nevada City were greeted Sunday with an unusual sight: two broken halves of Nevada City Marketplace’s business sign leaned against one another with R.I.P. painted on them.
Nevada City Marketplace closes with a statement
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy