Strollers along the corner of South Pine and Spring streets in Nevada City were greeted Sunday with an unusual sight: two broken halves of Nevada City Marketplace’s business sign leaned against one another with R.I.P. painted on them.
Nevada City Marketplace closes with a statement
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year