Penn Valley’s wounded warrior will be coming back to his home soil for the first time since being gravely injured while on patrol in Afghanistan earlier this year.
Wounded Penn Valley soldier expected to return Tuesday
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops