Penn Valley’s wounded warrior will be coming back to his home soil for the first time since being gravely injured while on patrol in Afghanistan earlier this year.
Wounded Penn Valley soldier expected to return Tuesday
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year