Nevada County, with its small population, has had only a half-dozen officer-involved shootings in the last decade — but three of those have occurred in the last 14 months, two of which were fatal.
Officer-involved shootings rare in Nevada County
Trending in: Business
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- Good planning now ensures ‘luckier’ future
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley
- Kane’s Fine Food in downtown Grass Valley features new renovations