Jack DeJong departed our world on Nov. 1, 2012, at the Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley, Calif. Born Feb. 21, 1929, to Margaret and Williiam DeJong from Holland and immigrated to the U.S. in 1908. Jack was the last survivor of six siblings, raised in Hayward, CA.
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year