“Why was Chris Matthews on the dais?” This remains the most frequently asked question I get about the presidential election. It refers to the Al Smith dinner, an annual event that raises money for Catholic charities, (many of which are threatened by Obama administration policies), just weeks before the big day. Both presidential candidates attended the dinner, hosted by the Archdiocese of New York.
Truly, there is always hope
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life