Once again “A Table Affair” sponsored by the Alta Sierra Country Club was a huge success with 28 tables, including five local charity tables. The afternoon event was attended by hundreds of locals with many out-of-town people in attendance as well. As part of the third annual “Charity Challenge,” tickets were purchased by attendees to vote for their favorite of the five charity tables. A percentage of the proceeds will go to the five different charities according to votes.
Hospice of the Foothills wins big at “A Table Affair” 2012
Trending in: Business
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations