On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Business
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Man arrested after reportedly getting caught with 15-year-old runaway
- Two arrested in connection with sale of stolen vehicle parts, drugs
- Grass Valley teen involved in high-speed pursuit of stolen car takes plea agreement