While President Obama worked with governors of the states hit by Hurricane Sandy, including Republican Gov. Christie of New Jersey, who lauded the president’s leadership through the crisis as “outstanding,” Gov. Romney loaded cans of beans headed for New Jersey while his campaign video played on a screen behind him.
Mitt: Send FEMA back to the states? Really?
Trending in: Business
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success