While President Obama worked with governors of the states hit by Hurricane Sandy, including Republican Gov. Christie of New Jersey, who lauded the president’s leadership through the crisis as “outstanding,” Gov. Romney loaded cans of beans headed for New Jersey while his campaign video played on a screen behind him.
Mitt: Send FEMA back to the states? Really?
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley